• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Funky Munky Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Rich

Reaction score
Hey kids!!! From today till November 28th, Jon has given me the go to put all of our amps (and guitars) on sale :shock: This of course includes Randall. To keep RD/Steve happy, I can't list any prices, but please email (no PM's please) me if there is any amp, cab, or module you are looking for and I will let you know if we have it in stock and how much it is on sale for. There are also extra discounts available for purchasing three or more modules or modules with an amp.

This sale also includes all in stock from our other brands so please let me know if you are looking for any thing from Washburn, Parker, Dean Ibanez, BC Rich, Bernie Rico, Caparison, Buddy Blaze, Suhr (Guitars, Amps, & p/u's), Line 6, Marshall, Peavey, Vox, ENGL, Digitech, Dunlop, MXR, Seymour Duncan, or Dimarzio.

Peace,
Rich Shelby
Funky Munky Music
[email protected]

Wow...you guys are dealing with quite a few brands now. I bought my first RM100 and a Dean 79' MLF from Jon and he is a real cool dude to deal with and treats you well.

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT I just ordered an ibanez from guitar center and seymor duncan pups.. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

Can I email you guys before i make my next purchase? LoL

\Tony.

tonymustang302 said:
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT I just ordered an ibanez from guitar center and seymor duncan pups.. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

\Tony.

No quibble returns? :twisted:

RD/Steve said:
rich...how much for a od100se+? :shock: :lol:

In stock items only buddy.... :cry: I do have a Badger that is rockin' my world lately though :lol:

\Tony.

Always man! There isn't much to do here in Kansas besides ship guitars anyway.

This is the 4th time this has happened.

3 modules ive waited to come on for sale and every time 2-3 days after i order it, it comes up here and some1 is selling whatever.

Now, the guitar i ordered which has been on backorder for 2 weeks, is arriving next thursday ( so says the customer service lady with a hot voice ).

Latest posts