• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting back into the MTS game, in need of modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Ok folks i have an RM100 coming sometime soon here and I need to fill those 3 channels with some good modules... So here's what I have to trade, B52-AT-100 with new mesa tubes with less than 10 hours on em, A Mint Line 6 M13, and an ibanez RG220B Shred Machine...
I am looking for a stock tweed of any faceplate, a JF Erect, a JF Cali Lead, a plexi-Tweed, Maybe even some of the newer JF modules.... I need a clean that can get a little dirty but is fat and beastly and stock tweed's have always done that for me, The Erect was always my #1 mesa module and i love it, then there's the main high gain module... Snakebite, Ubersonic, Cali Lead or anything else i would consider!
-Matt Page-
[email protected]
txt @ 207-217-0248

Weren't you raving about this stuff 6 months ago? You mean to say you sold off all your amps? RM4's and heads and didn't even keep one module? Holy smokes talk about flippin on a dime! Word of caution this time, you don't need to buy enough MTS for 3 people, one amp worth and 1 or 2 modules on the side will do you just fine!

Why not trade the TSL? 8)

OH yeah Kapo, I bought the JCM2000 Twins and was totally happy, I still can get almost any rock,blues,metal tone i could want out of them but i am wanting some diverse other tones. Yes I once had an RM100, RM50H, RM50C, and an RM4... But once i got the JCM2K TSL i was totally sure that it would provide all i would ever need and it does that about 75% the DSL takes care of 20% and I need a 5% that i can get with an RM100 and 3 good modules... although i will end up with a few extra's... Just the MTS tractor beam that has been tuggin at me has now go me pulled almost the F*ck back in.... cant fight it anymore
-Matt Page-
SO ive got a B52 AT-100 Head, Line 6 M13 and an Ibanez RG200B for sale....

Up For Trade for MTS gear or for sale:
B52 AT-100 Head with New Mesa Tubes (less than 10 hours on em)
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4366607206
Ibanez RG220B
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4386777655
Line 6 M13
You all know what this is... Looking for $375 OBRO
txt me @ 207-469-5581 msg me on here
Email: [email protected]

star_wars_wallpaper__dark_lord_by_mcnealy-d5noj6n.jpg

Your return has been expected. Welcome back.

Latest posts