Gigmods Mark module...yummy

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Got this earlier today so I haven't had much time on it.

GigmodsMark.jpg

3 modes (different mid voicings) make it very flexible.

Soundwise...sounds like a cross between an Ultra and Ultra Lead with more gain on tap but can get the 'bite' on the top end that's not easy to get/lacking in both of those.

This is the definitive Mesa module to date...and like all of Pete's work sound fantastic at almost every setting of the dial...heck there's still clarity even with everything on 10!

Metallica is in here...Whitesnake is in here certainly...'modern' high gain with that distinctive liquid feel...I dare say Petrucci is too..but that's not in my fingers!

Thanks Pete, for the module and repair, well worth the wait

Sounds awesome! I am truly jealous. Can't wait for the day that this can be done on more common modules :D

Go buy an Ultra Lead...I've had that basic module in my arsenal ever since getting into MTS over 5 years ago :D

Chevelle... the band?
Did they ever bring out another song after that "ok" one that was on madden a few years ago?

NgrungeBB91 said:
Is Chevelle in the module?? can you hear any Chevelle in it, JKD??

I didn't play much on my v30 cab..in fact I had about 30mins to myself all day ... but I say definately...has that thicker Mark style gain for sure.

I'd love to hear an audio of that thing if possible JKD. I have an Ultra Lead here that will be going to Pete soon. I'd just like to hear it again :^)

JKD said:
NgrungeBB91 said:
Is Chevelle in the module?? can you hear any Chevelle in it, JKD??

I didn't play much on my v30 cab..in fact I had about 30mins to myself all day ... but I say definately...has that thicker Mark style gain for sure.

Ahh alright, sweet!

sahlomonic said:
That's a cool looking design for the module. Too bad a graphic EQ can't be worked in ;)

Well the three way voicing switch is basically emulating various positions of the EQ and it does a pretty good job.