• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir_tyler

Reaction score
I absolutely love this module, but I got to say goodbye to a good friend. As I am heading in a different direction. I don't have pics yet, but it has the custom snakeskin faceplate, the tight, kill, notch and punch switches. I will ship anywhere in the US with tubes for $400....but I'M SLASHING PRICES! SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAAAY! $350 paypal gifted. Now trades I'm interested in mainly salvos but for the right module/modules/cash, then we could work something out. Now the salvos I'm interested in are H-watt, Benzin, voxless, Stonerverb, Mash-all, Terrier, Salvado deluxe....pretty much in order of interest, lol. So, let me know what you got...and like I said if you got like 2 great modded modules from gigmods, sacred, etc. Let me know, we could work something out. Thanks!

Hey thanks for all the great offers everyone. I appreciate it. Happy holidays all!

**** it, I was ready to make an offer: 1 Benson & 1 Alf for the Mamba

Benson.jpg

alf21.jpg

Lol, Hehee....also interested in some of the voxish modules (voxless, matchvox etc.) I may take best offer cash wise also....

I know I'm gonna have serious regret after I sell it....so shut up and don't remind me, lol.

Latest posts