• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gonzo!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no,its just like his other modules,has a switch for it......very cool...no noise and doesnt detract from the tone at all....I really like it,but my others sound very similar......if I would have gotten it forst it would be the keeper Im sure...I was just amazed at how similar it sounded to the Petrucci vid

DSC_0004.jpg

alowerdeep said:
Thanks for posting the pic for me....

No problem. For some reason I always feel obligated to find my old modules a new home. I never want one of my modules to be on the Island of Misfit Toys. Plus, it's all on my photobucket, took me 5 seconds. :wink:

drewiv said:
alowerdeep said:
Thanks for posting the pic for me....

No problem. For some reason I always feel obligated to find my old modules a new home. I never want one of my modules to be on the Island of Misfit Toys. Plus, it's all on my photobucket, took me 5 seconds. :wink:

That's cool...It is an awesome module...I think it is probably the closest clone I have heard after watching the JP vids,not as familiar with the Boogie stuff......The stuff I have already sounds very similar though....after owning about 20 modules at the same time I came to relaize there is a ton of tonal crossover,so Im down to the ones I really like that sound different enough to keep,though they are addictive and they do tend to pile up if you dont watch it.....I really want a Soldano module now.....

Does the Mark have a 3 way or 2 way EQ shape switch....could've sworn there was another eq option switch on some of these bad boys.. :shrug:

When you flip the switch it gives it that classic V setting,like with the eq engaged on teh amp....I think JF does that on his as well....

JKD said:
Does the Mark have a 3 way or 2 way EQ shape switch....could've sworn there was another eq option switch on some of these bad boys.. :shrug:

You're talking about the shift switch as well, which is now standard on all Markus mods, this particular one doesn't have that switch.

I guess the shift would be a cool feature,but it gets super tight with the mids down anyway.....I was suprised at how well it chugs....just takes a little patience to dial it in....

alot of inquiries,but no takers yet....great module for the classic Metallica and Dream Theatre fans....