Got a New Cab!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sargentcrunch

Reaction score
I got a Randall R412CB with 4 vintage 30's for $225 from Guitar Center Used today! I love it, my mods sound a lot better through it than my old 1x12! You guys should check out the used gear at guitar center, they have some good deals in my opinion.

Crap! I got a MESA 2x12 recto cab w/ V30's for $400 from GC last month. I love mine, but you guys got steals!

sargentcrunch said:
I got a Randall R412CB with 4 vintage 30's for $225 from Guitar Center Used today! I love it, my mods sound a lot better through it than my old 1x12! You guys should check out the used gear at guitar center, they have some good deals in my opinion.
Wow, that's a steal. Nice grab.

They do. Especially if the products aren't from fender, Gibson, or Marshall. I have scored lots of deals through the years. Last weekend I bought an absolute mint Randall RM 20 in white tolex with a Plexi module for $390.

All nice grabs guys! It was funny, the guy at Guitar Center (who worked in the guitar section) didn't know how to hook the cabinet up. The XLR inputs just blew his mind, I kept telling him its just like a regular cabinet, switch to mono, and plug the amp into the cabinet but he insisted to go get an XLR cable, so when he came back I had it hooked up and testing it. hahaha, you would think GC would require their employees to know about the stuff they sell, guess not though.

oh the stories of guitar center fails I oculd tell. Nothing like someone arguing with you about what a piece of equipment can do that you already own and just need the **** cord for it.