GRAIL / MOTOR CITY PICKUPS / VOODOO AMPS 4x12 clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYDEMISE

Reaction score
Here is a demo clip for MOTOR CITY PICKUPS

I am in the midst of recording all my Voodoo modded modules as well and I will be posting soon. Thanks for giving it a listen.

Clips recorded using the following gear:

Pro tools / 003
MOTOR CITY PICKUPS Afwayu bridge
grail module
Randall RM100 2 e34l's outside / 2 sed el34's inside
VOODOO AMPS mono 8 ohm 4x12 w/v30 mic'd with 1 audix i5 left 1 sm57 right 1 md421 center low in the mix.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7895291

Thanks alot. He already did lol. I have been working with him on clips etc from the start. He was my neighbor for years and it's great to see his stuff take off like it has.

MYDEMISE said:
Thanks alot. He already did lol. I have been working with him on clips etc from the start. He was my neighbor for years and it's great to see his stuff take off like it has.
Dude,that's sweet man!!!If Wade was my neighbor he would have moved too :lol: I really love Wades pups and he is a really cool guy in person and on the phone,speaking of which,I need to give him a call!!!Keep up the bitchin clips man!!!!

That sounds great!! Thick, juicy and lots of muscle. I'll bet that sounds just huge in the room.

My Afwayu in my alder-bodied ESP is the Anthrax "Spreading the Disease" sound to a "T".

I LOVE Wade's stuff too.

Latest posts