• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GTO Judge $240 or best offer-SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detroit ABA

Reaction score
For Sale: GTO Judge Module $240 shipped via paypal to the continental U.S. I do not ask for Paypal gift so buyer is protected. It is virtually brand new as I just purchased it new a few weeks ago.

If you would like me to ship it internationally I will have to attain a shipping quote based on where you are located.

Are you located in Detroit? and where at? Might be able to do a local pickup.

Bump!

Open to Trade offers on the GTO Judge. I would be interested in stock black faceplate versions of the XTC, Treadplate

Or, if anyone has any modded modules with the exception of the Voodoo Amps HG-Jose because I already have one.

I'll trade you my MesaMark Module (by Gigmods) for the Judge..Im thinking its a possibilty ...you into it?
GtrGeorge

Wow!,

I am getting some really cool and very fair offers and I appreciate it, so I hope no one on here thinks I am a tone snob (LOL) or offended that I haven't made a trade.[/u]

Well you have to hold out for what you want. Myself I am willing to try about anything and if I dont want it I just trade for the next one. hahaha