• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Guitar parts for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
EMG 81/85 set (quick connectors & pickup rings included) with 2 volume potentiometers, & a fender style input jack - $200
Basically new, as they are coming out of my RRXMG which I just got Christmas eve. I would like to sell all of this as a set instead of parting it out. Get almost everything you need to drop in to a 2 hum guitar & get rolling, just add a pickup selector switch.

3 black metal dome knobs - $15
Again basically new as they are coming off my RRXMG.

Black Floyd Rose Special tremolo with nut & screws for top mount - $60
Includes bar. This came off my SLSXMG but is in good to great condition.

For under $300 you could upgrade a lower import model guitar or finish up that project that's been sitting around. Nothing wrong with this stuff. I am just going gold on my RR & I already had an OFR so I put it on my SLS. I will get pictures up tomorrow. Other than the Floyd the other stuff will be shown on my guitar. Selling this stuff to fund the mods but I still want to play the RR some. :)

Latest posts