Half way through 2008.Any new mods from randall or Egnater??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbaxe

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any new mods on the shelf ready to be put in production? I think a lot of people are interested in an "Orange" Mod , "HiWatt", and"Matchless".I think Egnater would RULE with the dual channels. HINT HINT Playing the EG5 this morning i came up with some great Slayer kinda riffs (i mostly play a jazzy blues style) had a little difficulty with the death metal rhythm though :D lol.yesterday playing the SL2 i tried a little bit of lead and it just poured out in ways i never felt or been able to do before. The singing tone of the SL2 is amazing.Oh and maybe an XTC with A/B channel so maybe A is rolled back some for rhythm and B is red channel lead.

I wish they would make a VHT Deliverance module and a Mesa Mark IV

I go to the Mesa Store once a week to play the Mark IV and i hope my urges don't overcome me to trade my RM100 for this Head. :(

ive got my Erect dual so close (if not better than) my Mesa MKIII from tweaking and doing side by side that i have unplugged it completely from my system. i couldnt get the mesa off of 1-2 in vol,just 2 loud.i can get the m4 sounding good at low volumes for practice but i find the sweet spot is the rt2/50 at 9 o clock with my single Carvin Vintage 100w speaker. Bet it wouls sound awesome through ur mesa 4x12 cab. IM IN Tonalllllllllllllllllllllll Blissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 8)

orange would be cool and so would diezel but they HAVE to be clear and warm like 1086, grail, etc. not like the stock cold same sounding standard models imho!

also, I'd like to see a Mesa Boogie MK IIC+ like Metallica has always used - a real good sounding custom mod.

A Mesa Road King

or a Hughes and Kettner Warp-T / Warp-X

Hughes and Kettner Tri-Amp

A Bogner Ueberschall

A Matchless As Well As Other Class A amps

A Framus High Gain Amp

An ENGL High Gain Amp

And of course An Egnater High gain Amp

I'd also like them to do "Better" Versions of these amps, Paying more attention to the sound quality rather than accuracy to the original.

Oh yeah, One more thing... CAPS and resisters/ More cool Replacement parts to customize our modules + Guides on how to! :)