HD500: I made a Dumble

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julia

Reaction score
I did a patch last night that nails Robben Ford's "Politician" tone almost exactly. Just needs a little tweaking and it's there. In fact I made three of them. One of them I found too buzzy but I like the overall tone. The second one may also be a little buzzy but might make the cut with some more tweaking. But this last one is almost dead on.

I will make a clip so you can compare side by side. I just need to learn the song better before I do it. Then we'll hear if a $500 modeler can stand up to a $55,000 amp. Will you be able to tell the difference?

I just learned Mustang Sally for our gig at the local bar. Just think how awesome that song is going to sound.

This tone has been an inside joke on The Gear Page. Tag would know the difference. Tag knows tone. http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6826799/

That video is funny. Sad thing is, the same conversation takes place with economics/politics current events, science...

Yes,

more frightening than Freddie Krueger and guitars made in India!

Take it easy!

LMAO
"I want to bang my head against the wall"
"You should not do that"
"Why not?"
"Because the healthcare is too expensive."
I swear those little cartoon buggers have made more sense in 6:48 than the last 20 years+ of Whitehouse administrations.