• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heads up on seller

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibenhad

Reaction score
voodoomyk - good guy but it's been awhile and I am not getting response in email so here goes.

Good guy real slow on shipping. The module I got with the head purchase was not a modded clean but some kinda blackface with old tophat knobs on the front. The amp was missing the back aluminum bar and the feet. He said he would ship them that he forgot to include because it was the head was mounted in a case? Ok so if you promise to send then send it right? He doesn't email me back anymore.

I know he is moving to Splawns and really wanted my Nitro but I decided to keep it. Anyway I am pretty anal about my gear and I want the Back bar and the feet. Maybe I am being a little ***** but they should be on there. A simple email back that he hasn't got them or isn't sending them is fine.

If I'm being too much I apologize and will remove my posting. Just bummed that now I gotta find feet and the back bar....

Not the end of the world but sellers should disclose things as such...

I think you did the right thing and are well within boundries if you have tried to resolve it privately first,though there isnt too much anyone can or will do on the forum....All you can do is let everyone know what they are dealing with and let them make the decision,,,fairly sure he is legitt,just not the best communicator in my experience either...just stay on it and Im sure you will get your stuff....

Agree'd....freaked me out when responses where few and far between, you know thinking I got had. But I ended up getting my mamba as promised. I say keep with it and you should get your stuff.

For me I got the amp and it was packed great and he kinda took forever but we all have stuff going on. Probably a great guy and from my communication with him he seems legit. I just wish he told me there was no back bar or feet on the head. To me the back bar is pretty important not only to protect the tubes but also to disperse the heat. Anyway I know replacement feet are probably cheap enough but I can't find the bar anywhere. Nor should I have to and he did offer to send. Anyway thanks all be safe and have a great Turkey Day....

Latest posts