• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High end guitars for sale :(

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Selling off majority of my pride and joys for a film career purchase. Hoping they can find a good home here - I have always taken very good care of my items. Here's the list of what I'm selling.(all prices don't include shipping, guitars and amps will be professionally packed at shipping center for safe shipment):

Guitars
-----------------------------
- 2001 Washburn Custom Shop Paul Stanley PS2000 Signature model w/ OHSC with signed COA from Mr. Stanley himself! In near mint condition - $1350

img4899e.jpg

- 2007 Washburn Dan Donegan DD75 Custom Shop Signature model with original metal case in near mint condition and it is signed on the headstock by Dan Donegan!! Obtained from signing at Funky Munky if you want authenticity- $950

img4902m.jpg

- 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst w/ HSC (still mostly silver not all green or yellow like most you see for sale) in very good condition. - $3000

img4897w.jpg

- 1988 Gibson Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst w/ EMG 81/85 installed and comes with HSC, in great condition. - $1750

img4895e.jpg

- 2007 ESP Eclipse II in Vintage Heritage Sunburst with OHSC in near mint and I mean near mint condition, signed by original owner ILL Nino guitarist Ahrue Luster - $1150

img4898mm.jpg

Note: These guitars I need to take pics of when I get back from out of town in a few days.

1980 Gibson Les Paul Standard Black 1980 w/ HSC - $2100

ESP/LTD Dave Mustaine DV8 Signature guitar black with HSC - $700

Latest posts