• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High end guitars and amps for sale (Gibson, ESP, Washburn)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Selling off majority of my pride and joys from my music collection to help get into a new house. Hoping they can find a good home here - I have always taken very good care of my items. Here's the list of what I'm selling.(all prices don't include shipping, guitars and amps will be professionally packed at shipping center for safe shipment):

Guitars
-----------------------------
- 2001 Washburn Custom Shop Paul Stanley PS2000 Signature model w/ OHSC with signed COA from Mr. Stanley himself! In near mint condition - $1350

img4899e.jpg

- 2007 Washburn Dan Donegan DD75 Custom Shop Signature model with original metal case in near mint condition and it is signed on the headstock by Dan Donegan!! Obtained from signing at Funky Munky if you want authenticity- $950

img4902m.jpg

- 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst w/ HSC (still mostly silver not all green or yellow like most you see for sale) in very good condition. - $3850

img4897w.jpg

- 1988 Gibson Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst w/ EMG 81/85 installed and comes with HSC, in great condition. - $2100

img4895e.jpg

- 2007 ESP Eclipse II in Vintage Heritage Sunburst with OHSC in near mint and I mean near mint condition, signed by original owner ILL Nino guitarist Ahrue Luster - $1150

img4898mm.jpg

Amps
----------------------------
- Randall RM100C 2x12 combo amp in great condition with 3 button footswitch: $425 without tubes plus shipping or $450 with preamp tubes plus shipping.

Would consider partial trades for Salvation modules (Benzin, Twinface, S1S0, Kraken, Matchvox, Terrier or JF Dumble OD, XMG). Also would consider an ISP Decimator G Rack

Any questions let me know.

speedemon said:
wow,

do 2nd hand instruments command those prices in your area?

Majority of these are long out of production and harder to find, especially in the condition I have them in. My Silverburst is one of the best "silver" ones I've seen not green or yellowing like most for sale. My Ace Frehley is as close to mint you'll find, only played maybe 4 or 5 times in home studio and put right back in case. The 1976 Les Paul I've never seen in a single bridge/stoptail configuration stock from the factory.

ESP guitar was owned by Ahrue Lustre from Ill Nino and signed by him, Washburn Donegan is signed by him on headstock. Paul Stanley guitar is mint as well and comes with the COA signed by him, which usually doesn't make it's way with these you see on ebay). These are not your everyday guitars you'd usually see in a guitar store except possibly the 88' standard, 04' Tremonti and ESP Eclipse II (minus signature and music celebrity ownership).

Thanks for looking -

Added pics of KISS guitars (Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick signature models) and 1976 Gibson Les Paul standard and 07' Washburn Dan Donegan guitar.

More pics to come shortly.

sorry,

I wasn't being WHOLLY sarcastic, their excellent condition is apparent from the photos. I live in Los Angeles, an area that is getting punished relatively badly by layoffs and is oversupplied with wannabe musicians. Quite literally similar items have been on classifieds here for WEEKS at 1/2 to 1/3 the prices you are asking.

So in my hood, posting stuff for sale is nearly pointless, I was wondering if your town was any better off.

good luck with your sales. The Paul Stanley is a cool looking guitar!

WOW!!! Those are some really rare and special guitars. I wish I could afford to buy them all. I guess the least I can do is....

th_mario_bump.gif

Latest posts