How to use synergy syn2 in logic pro X

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zabalaguitarrak

Reaction score
Hi guys,I´m trying to use my modules through my logic pro using my Audient ID14 as an interface . I have tried to use some IR into the Space designer with de Dry and Predelay set at 0 but the sound is really quiet and thin. I used the cam sim from the syn2 on and of but the tone is the same.

The signal goes like this: From guitar to syn2 input - From the syn2 XLR to channel 1 in my Audient ID14 - In logic I open an audio track with de Space designer.
Where can be the problem with the signal?

Thanks

Hi guys,I´m trying to use my modules through my logic pro using my Audient ID14 as an interface . I have tried to use some IR into the Space designer with de Dry and Predelay set at 0 but the sound is really quiet and thin. I used the cam sim from the syn2 on and of but the tone is the same.

The signal goes like this: From guitar to syn2 input - From the syn2 XLR to channel 1 in my Audient ID14 - In logic I open an audio track with de Space designer.
Where can be the problem with the signal?

Thanks
I'm unfamiliar with logic or space designer but as far as setting levels of the unit I go xlr out to audio interface with the XLR level button pushed in and the cab sim bypassed, I set the main volume of the syn at noon and then set the level (gain) of my audio interface so the indicator light goes green but not orange or red. I run my syn into an audio track then run the signal through an ignite amps power amp sim and then into a neural dsp gojira plugin with everything but the cab section and time based effects bypassed. This plugin has level indicators that are really helpful with determining what's coming in and going out. I believe the syn 2 calls for using the left xlr for a mono signal. Hope this helps in some way.

Latest posts