• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ibanez Prestige with upgrades and hardshell- $600

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grunge782

Reaction score
Ibanez Prestige 2570e made in 2005 in great condition.

Upgraded with a Dimarzio PAF Pro in the neck and a Dimarzio Evo in the bridge. I am selling this with the hardshell case, whammy bar and spare parts that it came with. This guitar is in perfect working condtion and the only problem with it is there is a small scratch on the back near the tremolo cavity. This guitar also has a tremol-no installed. If you don't know what it is here's the website for it- www.tremol-no.com

Here's a pic of it-
ibanezprestige.jpg

email [email protected] if you want some more pics. Thanks!

I'm asking for 600 shipped in the lower 48.

I'll also take trades/trades and cash if you really want to.

Here's the Ebay listing if anybody is interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260430350784&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Really nice guitar man but you'll get a lot more interest in your auction with some decent pictures.

I've listed the guitar before with better pictures and still no buyers. I agree with that comment but it didnt work for me and I'm not shelling out more money to ebay the 4th time i've listed this.