Ideas for RM100/MesaRecto Conversion, and new band clip!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
Hey guys, guess who got an M4? Yep!!! also picked up an RM100 super stoked, compared to my RT2/50-RM4 rig it's interesting. The RM100 sounds a bit bigger/more open. Haven't received my M4 yet in the mail though...

Am going to try some mods on the RM100 to turn it into one ***** of an amp. As of now i've stopped using my RT2/50 and am preferring my Mesa 2:100 poweramp. Just seems to be bigger, wider sounding and more open/clear.

I have a few suggestions for some other guys to help get even closer to the Mesa sound and will report back soon for you guys who are Mesa crazy like me :)

Also guys, if you like hot chicks and doche bag looking guys check out my bands new video and website, we are finally up and running for a big bang this year!!!

http://youtu.be/zt099kRSzq8?hd=1

Mending-Melissa---GIF-BannerNEW.gif

Awesome track man. Wish I could get the girls singing in my band into the heavier side of life.
Did you use your mts rig to record the track with?

cheers dude! This track went through a few renditions, but ended up being a JVM mixed with AxeFx, my housemate recorded it at our house!

No worries man, I alternate between my TriAmp mk2 and Roadster live but was using the mts gear for a very long time, once I figure out a few quick tricks for the RM100s I'll hopefully return to mts

Well I guess rather than trying to get the RM100 to sound like a Mesa, as you have a few Mesa things in your possession, i'd just play those. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.