• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I'm NOT leaving MTS!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
Sorry to put this in the classifieds, but as I've been selling so much MTS gear people were asking what was going on? I'm NOT leaving MTS! I'm just changing my rig to an RM4 and an RT250. I found a 2x12 cab that blew my mind. So I'm going mono again and sticking with 4 modules. I also invested in that Two Notes C.A.B speaker simulator box and OwnHammer I.R.s. This system is easier to manage and gets me where I'm going. I may even hang on to one of my combos just to have a more portable solution.
Thanks for your concern,
Jace :)

Well I got to ask, what cab? Always interested in what others are using with mts.

I was beginning to wonder but saw you were looking for one of your relic tweed modules so I was just lead to believe you were switching up your MTS rig.

Yeah that cabinet did sound very good. It sounded markedly better than the combos in the room at the amp show.

I've been a polyampist for years. It's okay, my religion supports it.

Ah yes variety is the spice of life? A man should experience as many amps as possible while he is young. I myself have been known to even fool around with a bass amp from time to time? but never a keyboard amp; that is just wrong. Once in collage, I experimented with plugging into a PA but it felt strange and I was disgusted with myself afterwards.

I see how it is now! :shock:
I suppose next I'll hear about how some of you
have been fiddling around with amp modeling technology!
"It's just for practice."
"It's just so easy and convenient."
"It was a free app for my iPhone and I only used it once!
And even then I was thinking about my MTS amps the whole time!"
Yes, I've heard it all before.
You're all going to smoke a turd in hell for that one!
:evil: