• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

In recognition of an outstanding seller.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crunchtime

Reaction score
I recently had a miscommunication with forum member mattmcmetal in which I was to buy a module from him but he ended up selling it to someone else. Mattmcmetal felt bad about what had happened and to show this he sold me his Super V module for an insanely low price. I received the module today. This was more than he needed to do and proves him to be a trustworthy individual with high moral standards. Thanks again Matt.

This is always nice to see. I thought this might have been a thread started because you where mad at him, but I was wrong. Nice going Matt, that was real noble of you. Happy it worked out for you both, People often forget how easy it is to miscommunicate via the internet.

I was the guy he sold the grail module to instead of Crunchtime. I don't think it was as much of a miscommunication as much as two people making an offer at the same time. I just happened to respond and pay first. I was told that another person had inquired about the module but I responded first. Hell, even I felt bad after reading crunchtime's post. Mattmcmetal went above an beyond so it's glad to see him get some recognition. I also received my grail module today, haven't tried it out but it was delivered today. Thanks mattmcmetal!

Proof that some people are just plain GOOD people.
I havent dealt with ya, ...but you sound like you try to be a fir person..and that definetly deserves kudos.