isn't this yummy...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Steve

Reaction score
oh yeah...

rm22.jpg

coming to a summer NAMM show near you.

RD/Steve said:
prototype 2 channel RM20. :shock: :twisted:

Nice...any tweaks to the power section? I'd really like to be able to run that in the lower power (triode?) mode....much softer attack and smoother sounding.

jebus , for a moment there i thought i saw a "blend" type volume knobs to run 2 mods at once !!!

one could wish

cool idea ,, hope it comes in a combo version !!

If it would have an option to run another preamp through it, I'd definately buy one (to use with my PSA 1.1). Yes, that would be awesome :eek:

hyenik said:
Looks good.
But what about RM2? ;)

or a 3 channel rm50, or a vht module, or a...the list goes on and on.

this thing rocks...very cool and the only 2 channel 20 watt and under full tube head i am aware of. sound slike god through a 4x12.

RD/Steve said:
this thing rocks...very cool and the only 2 channel 20 watt and under full tube head i am aware of. sound slike god through a 4x12.
No doubt about it.
but 3 channel RM50 dont interesting me, and VHT mod I already have ;)

Only explanation about RM2 (or Egnater E2) why I still cry for this (for others, ?cause you must know it perfectly ;)
Simple to say, this is wide-opened gate to MTS world. Lot of people interested about MTS, but they already have a good gear and don?t want to buy another (not cheap) heads or combos. Or they don?t want to have Randall?s amps (for many reasons). Ok RM4 is possible too, but big, again not cheap and who really use on stage 5-6 sounds?

But two new sounds as addiction to my main head? Conected to my head through series loop? For reasonable price? 1U dimensions? Voila.
I?m sure, than this could be real breakthrough.
If I?m wrong, I?m not deserved description - manager ;)

there are other things coming down the pipe. stay tuned. :twisted:

can i ask a favor though? i would like these threads to remain about what they are...not what each individual wants out of mts.

i hesitate to post anything here anymore because it always seems like a backlash of why isn't randall doing this, or randall should do that. we appreciate those comments and maybe we should start a 'sticky' thread about it.

but if something is being divulged to you guys (the mts community) before anyone else, i just ask you keep the thread...clean. comment on the product at hand rather what you'd like to see "other than."

am i out of line here?

JKD said:
RD/Steve said:
prototype 2 channel RM20. :shock: :twisted:

Nice...any tweaks to the power section? I'd really like to be able to run that in the lower power (triode?) mode....much softer attack and smoother sounding.

well it's the proto...so i am unaware right now of any changes there. i'll through it out to dougie and see what he comes up with. it is essentially a 4 channel amp because of the boost added on each channel. i couldn't believe the gain i got out of the kh1. hilarious...

it is going to be available in head and combo form.

RD/Steve said:
i would like these threads to remain about what they are...not what each individual wants out of mts.
Sorry for OT.

Steve, that's awesome! I love my RM20, just wish it was a hair more flexible - and here it is!

Regarding under 20 watt 2 channel tube heads, I can think of one that I have owned - Budda Superdrive 18.

Pete

Ummmm........ I need one now, I really hope this one goes production, as that could be a killer setup for gigging - two channels, each with its own boost - small package, what more could you ask for, its perfect.

okstrat said:
Steve, that's awesome! I love my RM20, just wish it was a hair more flexible - and here it is!

Regarding under 20 watt 2 channel tube heads, I can think of one that I have owned - Budda Superdrive 18.

Pete

i thought about that...but it's more like the rm20 as it stands now. more of a boost, not two independant channels. (not to mention the choice of over 20 modules...and a plethora of modded ones)

c2ply said:
Ummmm........ I need one now, I really hope this one goes production, as that could be a killer setup for gigging - two channels, each with its own boost - small package, what more could you ask for, its perfect.

it will...probably 4th quarter.