Jaded Faith modded XTC

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Guys, I have really got to make a recommendation here. I know the stock XTC is one of the most disliked modules here. I sent mine to Jaded Faith and he has turned it into one of the best modules I've ever heard.

3 flavours of mids, 2 of bass. There's absolutely no mud - lots of warmth, clarity and tightness. Roll the gain back to 0, and it does a nice clean, turn it up and you go into total high gain Metal territory.

If you have an XTC lying around, send it to Rob. You will love it!

Rob/Jaded Faith did mods to my Mr Scary and Brahma...AMAZING difference in tones.......They were very good modules stock...They are GREAT modules modded by this man...

Yep, its got got both mid and bass toggles. Used it for a big gig last night again, and totally loved it!

I want a modded PLexi and then maybe in the spring I'll look to get the modded XTC.

XTC one of the most hated? I have mine retubed with some mullards and it is the most articulate awesome go to module in my rig. Wouldn't trade it for the world. The mods do sound pretty slick tho!

I only really like my XTC for the clean tone when the gain is down as far as it can go whilst still receiving a full signal. I much prefer the treadplate for heavy tones. The XTC will be the mod I ship off to salvation or pete for a clone mod I daresay

What does a mod like this cost? I dislike both of my gain oriented modules, the ulraxl and the XTC. From what you descibe though ,it sounds like he fixed whats wrong the XTC.

bktele989 said:
What does a mod like this cost? I dislike both of my gain oriented modules, the ulraxl and the XTC. From what you descibe though ,it sounds like he fixed whats wrong the XTC.
Check out my website at www.jadedfaithmods.com and feel free to shoot me a PM or email with any questions. I'd be happy to help you out.
Rob

As Nike would say, just do it, guys. From personal experience, Rob's the nicest guy ever to work with. He will do a super job, and is very reasonable on charges. I've never gone to any other modder since I started dealing with him.

Hello everyone, this seems like as good a place as any to make my first post...

I just bought this module from harsh. It sounds really good.

So far I'm torn between setting the mids stock/bass loose or mids cut/bass tight - two distinct & really nice sounds, I'm sure there are plenty more in there.

My first modded module - I am very happy :)

harsh said:
As Nike would say, just do it, guys. From personal experience, Rob's the nicest guy ever to work with. He will do a super job, and is very reasonable on charges. I've never gone to any other modder since I started dealing with him.
Diddo...Me as well...