JF 1959RR demo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd41

Reaction score
So I finally got around to making a quick video of my custom Jaded Faith 59RR.

Let me say that in this video, I barely scratched the surface of all the different tones in this module. I was trying to show the variety available simply by switching a couple modes, moving the gain and adjusting the mids and treble within a small window. My eq settings were all between 11:00 and 2:30 throughout the entire video.

The playing is not very good, so my apologies for that, but I am not trying to showcase my playing, just the sound of this module.

I need to mention that this module is a one-off custom design. It incorporates the 2-stage/3-stage gain stage switching found on the 59RR Platinum Edition. This was something Rob and I had discussed for awhile as it was a feature he had previously used on his KH-23 module I found on his website. It turned out to be a perfect opportunity for him to use this as a test for what would eventually become the Platinum Edition. My module does not have all the features or the final tweaks that went into that limited run, but does have the additional gain stage.

Almost the entire video is using the normal 2 gain stages, at the end, I switch on the 3rd gain stage.

Signal chain is simply Guitar > cord > RM50 w/ EL34 > Vintage 30 cab > SM57 plugged right into my camera.

Absolutely no editing or adjusting of levels was done.

http://youtu.be/vA_9Psl_dxs

Whoa! I can't wait to get my Plat....any day now. Can't believe the number of tones in one mod.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm excited to hear clips of the Platinum Edition since it has even more tweaks and features than my module!

Latest posts