JF erect (New Metal Clip)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
So I had a tingle in my spine for the HEAVY METALZ!

You like the heavy, this will get you erect!

Came up with a cool drum beat then just went with it and this popped out
Thought I would share some better quality Erect clips other than Figg's demo, since my other clip was SHITTY with a camera. Told Rob id have these for his site months ago, finally moved into a house so I can crank it to get good mic volumes.

Enjoy tone bros

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11225318

RM100 (JJ E34L, JJ 6L6), JF erect, tight engaged/red channel, Schecter lefty loomis 7 string (b standard), 2x12 mesa recto cab (v30's), shure sm57

Nice and chunky.. would probably be really well suited to those old Annihilator tones I dig.

Yes Sir, This thing is so thick. Sounds like a WALL. Its a great contrast to the Salvation Deadplate II that I have.

Im hoping I can get it even Sledge heavier with an Eminence Swamp Thang I just ordered for my other Mesa oversized cab, so know I can run stereo to my Mesa Recto cab. :twisted:

Ive had both deadplates and they seem to be a bit cleaner/clearer sounding than the otehr modded rectos Ive heard and owned....not quite as thick/full,but a little more articulate...I liked them...a little more raw than the mamba....

The JF is dead on what Rob created it after, a late 90's mesa dual recto. Salvo deadplate II, is like a hotrodded recto. Less bottom end (tighter), faster attack, clarity, better for speed metal. Just depends what your after, both tones are awesome

Thank you for the replays.
LunatiBSW, is the Loomis with the original EMG's?

Petrucci said:
Thank you for the replays.
LunatiBSW, is the Loomis with the original EMG's?

it has emg 707's if thats what your referring to by "original"
to me active pickups are active pickups.