JF Erecto and SuperClean finally came!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
Whoop whoop!!!!

Well, what i CAN say is that i'm crazy about my tone (i'm sure alot of us on this forum and many others are too!) So my thoughts before these modules came was "**** i hope these sound sweet"......

And?.......... "these are fucking sweet!!!!"

I had hoped the Erect was like my Friedman Recto, but better, there were things, some small, that i just craved to get out of the Freidman but always had to eq in a little extra externally, nothing too bad, but still....The Erect was insane!!!! I mean out of the box it was fucking awesome!!!!

This Erect module is just PLUG AND PLAY in so many ways. It's got so many sounds, usually when i read or hear someone saying "it's got sooo many different sounds" I usually think to myself "i find that hard to believe".

The whole plug and play/concept/look and sound is second to none. It really is what i was after. MOST of all is the sound, it just has this, how should i say? "dungt dungt" recto sound to it! With this perfect amount of saturation, mid frequency, clarity and articulation, and most of all, the important amount of 'fizz'. It's just perfect.

Next is the SuperClean......

I had recently upgraded quite a few components on my Blackface which got to my sound and a fantastic tone at that, running two TungSols also.

I have cases full of preamp and poweramp tubes, but i didn't have 2 tungsol spare for my superclean until i go out for some tomorrow. So the two JJ's in there did for now.

What an interesting sounding module, as versatile as the Erect! It is a perfect compliment to my rig no doubt! I don't know how to describe the tone that i dialed in....but.....Modern Cleans is what comes to me..

You know when you've got such a nice crystal like clean sound and then when you strum hard it doesn't quite work? Well this does both! or can get inbetween! And when i split coils on my PRS the amount of options just always end up getting the sound!

Great job Rob!!!! I can only imagine with two TungSols in there it'll probably push the Blackface out of the rack.

I don't know what else to say, but i'im stoked! thanks again Rob!

Excellent news and glad to see they arrived safe and sound. I'll be sure to have a few choice words for the counter clerk at the post office for not sending that Priority. :evil:

No worries Rob, it only took about 11 days though which is what i expected being so far away!!! it just happens sometimes, no ones fault :)