• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JF Scary-No Longer Available

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for Great Module!

Searing gain with mids very similar to the Mamba SE with the Diff switch engaged.

This module NEEDS a home, it would be a shame for someone not to be playing this module on a regular basis!

H

Gents,

Last call on this one. I need to get a donor out in the mail to get modded in the next day or so. I hate to wasted a great sounding Mod as a donor. If anyone has the slightest interest pm me.

How generous, how does this guy differ from the 59rrcustom. I'm wanting to get a jvm type tone

Doesn't have all the bells and whistles. It's more of a base modded Scary thats been tweaked by Rob multiple times for my liking. lower noise, better eq, more gain. Kind of a Scary on steroids with more clarity and an eq you don't have to fight with. I have not owned but have tried out a 59RR. I did like it. From the little I recall the 59RR was more of a tamer rock sound where as I can get heavier higher gain tones that would be suitable for a Sevendust or Deftones but you can always back down the gain for more rock tones.

sounds cool,kinda like a jm actually...just got me a modded marshall module,otherwise I would look at it.....could hook ya up with a SL donor now if you need one though!!......

Thanks man. This one will be the donor but would rather have a donor and cash. Just a shame to waste such a cool moddded module.