JF Voxless and JF Holy Grail demo clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
I'm about to upload a demo I have been workin' on (its exporting) so here's the quick description. The lyrics have yet to be written so I named it 'Muses' with high hopes. :lol: :roll:
Anyway the intro and all the heavy PreChorus and Chorus sections were done on my JF base-modded Grail with two-way Tight and MidShift switches (which I've dubbed to be Holy). The lighter 'Verse' sections were done with the JF Voxless. AC30 mode, Boost off, gain at about 10 O'clock. SM57 on one of the V30's. In retrospect the T75 would have been good to mic for the Voxless sections.
Drums are Addictive Drums plugin, bass is recorded with Acoustic B200 Direct Out. Cubase 5.1. For anyone who's into that kinda stuff. :twisted:

right on. I'm just gonna through a suggestion for the arrangement if you don't mind.

the first change to voxy - try adding the vox fill (at the end of the voxy riff) to before leading into the vox section. So I think it would be cool to switch to the voxy 1 measure early instead of the grail playing out entirely. just my 2c.

cheers gj.

Interesting...do you mean the 4 note descending scale right before the pre-chorus's? I like it, it would help smooth out the transition too. Thanks man, I'll give it a shot!

Latest posts