Judge & Jury mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kapo_Polenton said:
That's the thing, I think there is a lot of hesitation because of lack of clips vs. the top dogs that have websites and clips etc... Did Fig not make a few soundclips when he had one?

I'm just not setup for it and it's cool with me that Rod was the only one that jumped on my holiday offer - he's going to be getting a cool mod for under $100 and two others are joining him from previous orders as soon as I get my parts in which should be any day now.

Thanks again to those who have taken a jump with my mod, much appreciated. I have a donor coming my way as well to start a new mod shortly :)

Thanks Matt :)

On a side note 24 hour deal on my ESP Eclipse II I am selling in other classifieds section - get a free Judge and Jury modification to your stock Judge module for buyer of ESP Eclipse II guitar!

I received my Judge & Jury and I have to say this is one great sounding and extremely versatile module. I'm all about Marshall tones. Been playing them live and in recordings since the 60 's...yikes... anyways if you look at my signature below you see Marshall mods from Sacred Groove, Jaded Faith, Salvation, Voodoo ect... These are all great mods from great builders and they all have their own voice. The J&J is in this category as well. It has it's own voice which of course started with the Freidman designed Judge. Stock that module is just ok at best. Michael has taken that basic design to another planet both in tone and versatility. I can't verbally explain tones I just know when it sounds good and has tight full bass, warm mids that cut thru and highs that don't hurt me. I'll put up some Clips when I get some time. This mods worth owning and it sustains and gets harmonic feedback like a Mofo......, and the faceplate is a true work of art!