• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

June PRICE DROP Like New Randall MTS Two RM4 RT2/50 & 7

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relaxo

Reaction score
Blackface and Clean both sold...all MTS gone.

June 2010 PRICE DROP ...still available:

Randall MTS Series Module Blackface $115 ---like a Fender Blackface
Randall MTS Series Module - Clean $110 ---won't ever break up

Lastly, I have a refirbished Randall RT2/50 power amp. Purchased as a backup. Never been put into use... Asking $740
(june 2010 update...rt2/50 not for sale for now...I got two axe fx units now and I may take this out of storage for live gigs)

If you don't know about this guitar amplifier system designed by Bruce Egnater of Egnater Amplification, then you don't know of something truly wonderful. If you have already heard the Randall MTS series RM20 RM50 RM100 RM20C RM50C or RM100C amp heads or combos but haven't heard the Randall RM-4 preamp head with the RT2/50 100 watt two channel amplifier, then you still don't know about another good thing. The RT250 is an EXTREMELY punchy and fast but warm amp. It's a true secret weapon that even most Randall MTS heads don't even know about.. This combo sounds so much better than the amp heads and combos mentioned above. Come play this at my recording studio at 14th and Ave B in Manhattan. You'll buy it.

Please see:

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/Amplifiers/MTS-Rack-Gear/
http://www.randallamplifiers.com/Amplifiers/MTS-Modules/

The system uses a series of all tube different preamp designs to act like different amps altogether. I have for sale:

RANDALL MTS TUBE AMPLIFIER MODULES $125 ($135 shipped and insured via FedEx)

Randall MTS Series Module - JTM45 $125 ****SOLD

Randall MTS Series Module - Top Boost $125 ---like a Vox AC30 ****SOLD

Randall Plexi MTS Series Modules $125 ****SOLD

Randall BlackFace MTS Module $125 ****SOLD

Randall SL MTS Module $125 ---super lead ****SOLD

Randall Brown MTS Module $125 ****SOLD

I also have TWO like new, 6 month old RM4 preamp module holders.? These RM-4 s have only seen the rack of my studio and have 10hrs use maybe.? Asking $475 each or best offer. ****BOTH SOLD

Lastly, I have?a brand new never used refirbished Randall RT2/50 power amp. I am friends with the Randall guys now and they hooked me up with a factory refurbished Randall RT2/50 power amp that I have stored as a backup at my studio and never used, it's basically brand new. This brand new RT2-50 was returned in "as new" condition because it originally was manufactured with a bad circuit board. Randall fixed the board and sold it to me. Because I do critical studio recording, I asked the guys at Randall to run tests on it for a few days to make sure it's rock solid, so that's all the playing this amp has ever seen. It's in perfect cosmetic condition and perfect, tested playing condition.

Of course it has one 50w channel of Fender 6L6 tubes and another 50 watt channel of Marshall 800 Plexi JTM type EL34 tubes. These can be combined for 100 watt stage output as well. It is also user adjustable biasing, so you can buy, swap tubes all day long without going to the shop to be rebiased...incredibly real and useful feature!!! Try KT88 for the metal power or 6550 tubes or anything!

Add $5 for all Paypal transactions. Sorry, no trades.

You are guaranteed a safe transaction. You can see that I've sold loads of expensive stuff over on gearslutz.com as "relaxo" and ebay as "relaxonyc" without a single complaint to be found. (you have to register at gearslutz to access their classifieds section - for free of course like here)

I see you're new here. Welcome! But here's a tip: If you're selling Randall MTS stuff on the Randall MTS forum, you don't have to try to convince people that the MTS stuff rules ;) Mind you, I'm sure some don't realize how amazing the rackmount power/pre setup sounds compared to a head, but we ALL realize how much this stuff rocks :D

Killer prices on the modules man..might wanna post some pics too. GL with the sale! :D

Hey guys, I bought a module from Scott (relaxo) last month; found his studio and gear posted on another forum. Good communicator and prompt shipping. I suggested that he post gear on our forum. I know this post looks "familiar" unfortunately, but he's legit; his studio actually exists. He's a premier Paypal member with lots of transactions if I recall. I'm certain that in light of recent events, Scott will be glad to provide whatever you need to be comfortable doing biz with him.

Denny

I'd be interested in the Blackface. Ive got a line on a Clean MTS today but its not a done deal, if it falls through then I'll take the Blackface if its still avail.
Thanks

rmilbeck said:
The SL+, Plexi, JTM45, Top Boost and an RM4 were sold to me.

Russ

Haha good to see you back! :lol: Your old stuff works like a charm. :wink:

Latest posts