Last amp build this year

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
Last two day amp building class (until sometime next year) is on November 8/9, 2014. Location is at Advanced Lighting and Sound in Troy, Michigan. You will build a fantastic sounding 20 watt (2x6V6 tubes), hotrodded Marshall style head. Please email me at [email protected] for information and registration form. Don't miss this one.

I told ya Bruce, have it in Frederick MD. (...and build a 50w head) I know it's a hike for you, but the center of the mid-atlantic is your spot. Frederick is a pretty nice place. I forget who originally suggested the mid-atlantic, (wasn't me) but I bet you'd get a few right off the bat if you had one there.

If you need help carrying your ****, gimme a credit towards the class and I'll do all the heavy lifting ;)

Won't be taking the class on the road for quite a while. Kind of a big undertaking for Terri and I. We did the class in Chicago recently. I assumed there were eight guitar players in Chicago that would want to build an amp. Only one person was from Chicago. We had to charge more for the class because of our additional travel expenses so they paid more to, in effect, meet us in Chicago. Doesn't make sense. We can do it where we live and charge less so it sort of works out.

Latest posts