live show with randall rm100 diary of a madman

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the crush 36

Reaction score
my ozzy tribute band playing diary of a madman with my randall rm 100 used stock clean module and my buddy mike361 from fourm here let me use his modded sl+ by pete turley and also using jumper cable in effects loop i thought it sounds pretty awsome what do you think thanks alot mike361
http://youtu.be/b4PE-2jsr-4

Cool video and great playing thanks for sharing, sounded great as well. Also dug the LED lights in the amp head :)

Nice job with a very dynamic song! We cover Over the Mountain and Flying High again...talked about doing this song but wondered about how it would flow live....sounds good.

Nice! tight band too, very solid drumming.... pretty sad though that there does not seem to be that many people at the show. Kids just don't know what they are missing these days and it sucks for the performers who put so much time into their craft not to mention the overhead on gear and lights etc...

I thought that jumper thing only worked on the combo's with reverb? If that is not the case, explain further please.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Nice! tight band too, very solid drumming.... pretty sad though that there does not seem to be that many people at the show. Kids just don't know what they are missing these days and it sucks for the performers who put so much time into their craft not to mention the overhead on gear and lights etc...

Yes its not like it use to be with people going out and supporting bands but we do have some really big shows comming up we will be playing with metallica tribute band battery they tour all over and I guess metallica hired them once to play for them but it gives me something to do on weekends ect. Never get tired of playing randy rhoads material he's my favorite I'm also haveing a polka dot v guitar custom built from a local guy here in michigan. And with the jumper just use 1 small jumper cable to parrell effects loop and you can turn up the effects knob all the way up I think it makes a big difference their is some more info in the rigs and tone section under effects loop I think thanks again

Like I have said before here, that is my favorite high gainer. so much gain but still note seperation. I need to get that back before Dave hides it on me. :D

Mattfig said:
Nice...That joint is less than 10 miles from my house...I'm watching your schedule now and will be at a show soon, you have been warned.

Cool been meaning to hook up with you I know you have more modded modules than mike361 I might have a new randall friend and mike I won't hide it on you but I do love the sound of that moduel thanks again

the crush 36 said:
Mattfig said:
Nice...That joint is less than 10 miles from my house...I'm watching your schedule now and will be at a show soon, you have been warned.

Cool been meaning to hook up with you I know you have more modded modules than mike361 I might have a new randall friend and mike I won't hide it on you but I do love the sound of that moduel thanks again

Me and mike361 both live in monroe we will have to stop out and check out all your modules you are notthat far away

Yes, the GigMods SL+ is awesome! I have/had a lot of excellent higher gain mods for various modders but the GigMods SL+ is at the top of the heap with my custom VooDoo Amps lead module as a close second.

I don't know what magic Pete put into those but they are amazing. Too bad Pete seems to be out of the MTS mod business.

the crush 36 said:
my ozzy tribute band playing diary of a madman with my randall rm 100 used stock clean module and my buddy mike361 from fourm here let me use his modded sl+ by pete turley and also using jumper cable in effects loop i thought it sounds pretty awsome what do you think thanks alot mike361
http://youtu.be/b4PE-2jsr-4

Very cool! I'm glad to see a great Ozzy tribute band so close to me! The module sounds killer.

Mattfig said:

Stillgar said:
Nice to see more MI forum guys here, I'm near Novi.

I'm near Ann Arbor - awesome to know there are so many cool modules in such close proximity! :D