• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoD21

Reaction score
Looking for a Randall Module Bag for a good price.

& if anyone has a Mesa 4x12 Rectifier Straight Cab or Bogner Straight Uberkab for a good price i'm interested.

Thanks

You and me both! I've been looking for a Randall module bag for over a year without luck. Everyone either includes them in a package deal with 4 modules or asks & usually gets well over a $100 for them. Rob did inquire about the interest in a module bag as he was considering producing some. Not sure if that's still on the table or not.

speed2dirt said:
You and me both! I've been looking for a Randall module bag for over a year without luck. Everyone either includes them in a package deal with 4 modules or asks & usually gets well over a $100 for them. Rob did inquire about the interest in a module bag as he was considering producing some. Not sure if that's still on the table or not.
Still on the table, but the timing is rough. The designer I'm working with on it (my wife's best friend since childhood) is less than a month out from her wedding and she has zero time for side projects until that's behind her.

It's in the pipeline though, hang tight.