Lots of good feedback.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riculus

Reaction score
Saturday was the last gig for my band (She Bites Dogs) and it went off. Max capacity in our local establishment (300+) and was also my first gig with my RM-4. I had been using a 2120 Artist for the last ten years and never got a bad review from fellow artist except for my clean channel which I rarely use.
I had an established artist and past band mate of mine comment on how good the tone of the RM was as well as the local Guitar Center Manager/ guru(some of them know what their talking about) after trying to sell me a Triaxis. Anyway, everyone( a lot of musicians hang there) loved the way it sounded and when I figure out how to post video I will. Cheers!
p.s. Once I figure out how to post video and sound I'll post sounds from my new band Frankenf?t.

Good deal man. The thing is most people don't care what you play thru unless they are musicians themselves and even then they can be clueless. Look how many players use stage props like stacks not plugged in or little amps offstage that are miked. I have seen guys using POD's into power amps sounding pretty **** good in a live band situation. I wouldn't do it but hey if it works. Congrats man whenever we are happy with our sound and see/hear others digging it I think it makes us play better.

Latest posts