Mash All module - new clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very soon,... days? ;)
now are running last tests, A/B comparisons and fine tunings
I?m not sure, but I think that will be silver and gold edition ;)

we are working hard
AB_mash_all_2_small.jpg

AB test and fine tuning, comparison.
Mash All

Anthony
SALVATION

tehuk said:
Is Pedro doing clips?
No, pedro is saving his roof in snow calamity :) and also has a lot of work with final mixing of EP of our project.
OT: In one song there I?m using Benzin mod in very complicated mix and wild arrangement :)

hyenik said:
tehuk said:
Is Pedro doing clips?
No, pedro is saving his roof in snow calamity :) and also has a lot of work with final mixing of EP of our project.
OT: In one song there I?m using Benzin mod in very complicated mix and wild arrangement :)

Congrats on the EP. You are both killer players and I look forward to hearing some of your stuff.

tehuk said:
The gold one looks great.
I think they both look great, can't wait to see the design up close!
(there's a world of difference between on your screen and actually on the module, in terms of awesomeness ;) :D )

Here are some pics of new Salvation module called Mash-all.
Our goal was to built into the module sound of Marshall JCM 800 2203, the legendary amp in history of rock and roll.
But one sound is not enough for Salvation module.:)

Mash-all by side of common and usefull Bright switch has aded two new switches.
Stage I
Stage II.

It uses completely new gainstage switching architecture never used in modules before. Combinatinos of these two switches gives four very different and usefull variations.
Both switches Off = based on Marshall 1959 (four holes legend)
Stage I Off/Stage II On = based on Marshall JCM 800 2203
Stage I On/Stage II Off= based on Jose Arredondo Marshall mod
Both stages On= based on Marshall JVM higain channel (warning, it is really heavy HI gain)

For design of faceplate I would like to thank to Joris aka m0j0 here on the forum, who became new member of our european Salvation mods team. His graphic is simply perfect! I am looking forward to future cooperation!

P.S. like all Salvation mods, this modification can be built to every higain or midgain module.
smash01.jpg

smash02.jpg

smash03.jpg

smash04.jpg

smash05.jpg

That .. looks .. awesome!!

Great material choice Anthony! And thanks for the compliments!
A lot of credit goes to Anthony's and Hyenik's feedback on the designs, lifting them from a good to a great one! :D
I love the way that the faceplate material is exactly the same colour as the knobs! It makes it pop so much more!
And same feelings here, the future is going to bring great things, glad to be a member of the team! :D

So where are those demo's you spoke of? :)

I really need to find 3 extra jobs to pay for all the modules I want modding :p