Module Bag on ebay...117 bucks!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching that. It was $51 for the last several days. I checked about 5 minutes before the end of the auction and it was $102.51 or something like that. No way I was spending that much on a bag.

P.S. If anyone has one they want to sell, let me know. :wink:

I bought a Plexi Module from this guy last night for $117.95, he had a lot of modules up for $90-100. I'm surprised the bag got that high, like speed2dirt said, it was only $51 up until last night I believe.

I bought a Recto from him a few years ago when I first got into MTS. His store is just over the river from here, smaller place. Nice guy.

I won the Ultra Lead! I called him up as the auctions were going to see if he had any other modules, and he said the remaining five he had were for an RM50 and RM100 (799 and 999 with the modules, not separating). I think the five were.. Plexi, Clean, 1086, Super V and one other. Crazy on the bag price. Not too difficult to make a custom one.

Poor guy has had that stuff in his store for years... I think the only way he even stays in business is band instruments. So sad. I had dreams about my local instrument shops when I was a kid; now it is all online sales after trying stuff out for free at those few local places. I will pay a little more to buy local if possible.

Thats crazy I was gonna bid on the Ultra lead but saw it had a bid on it, so I decided not to get into a bidding war haha.

sargentcrunch said:
Thats crazy I was gonna bid on the Ultra lead but saw it had a bid on it, so I decided not to get into a bidding war haha.
Thanks!
Someone did bid, raising the price $11+.

Oh- forgot this before.. I think that module bag had a slew of modules in it when I was there years ago. I brought my Universe with me, tried all of the modules he had through an RM100 + a Randall 4x12 that I wish I had jotted down the model number of.. LOVED the cab. Wish I still had that Recto.. it was a birthday present :(

Oh nice! I want a Randall 4x12 but I think it would be too loud for a bedroom setup so I might get a mesa 2x12 or a randall 2x12, and yeah I really want a recto aswell I am using the plexi as a donor for a Jaded faith erect :D

Latest posts