• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Module sell off

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gweb

Reaction score
Original post updated. Following modules still available.
Sale and shipment US48 only.

JTM45, JMP1959(Plexi). $165 each shipped/paypal'd

Tweed, Blackface. $115 each shipped/paypal'd

Also have a Brown and Modern listed separately.

Custom faceplates by Sacred Groove (Tweed is stock faceplate).

I mod all my own gear to my liking so these don't have all the bells and whistles that most of the pro guys offer. These are close to stock with upgraded components and just a few tweeks to the tone. More punch, better feel.

I sold a bunch of modded modules here before (a couple years ago) and everyone was very happy with my work. Check the good guys list.

P1010016.jpg

TWEED1.jpg

JTM451.jpg

JMP19591.jpg

Brown and Modern pix here http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=14467

Thanks,
Greg

Greg:

How do you like the RM 1250? I have 2 RM4, am RM100 and an M100. I was thinking of picking up an RM1250 and selling the RM4 which are hooked into each head ( with a crazy switching system).

Thanks,

Todd

I like the RM1250 okay, nothing really great about it...but it was cheaper to buy that than to buy a used RM4 and a good power amp. I prefer the RM4/Mesa 2:100 power amp rig I used to have. The RM1250 looks really cool loaded though.

Thanks. I'd love to pick one up just for the coolness factor of having 12 mods in one unit. Plus, I get a lot of hum with the RM4s even with running the switches through Radial ABY boxes. It would be nice having the RM1250 running into one of my 4 x 12 cabs.

I might be selling mine in the near future. I haven't bothered to list it yet though just because I didn't think there was much of a demand for them. Right now it's just my practice amp so I'm looking to get something smaller.

did you just say the 1250 is your practice amp!

Haha, yes. I'd be scared to bring that to a club for a show. It sure makes learning a variety of covers easy. I can nail just about any tone I need!