Mr. Scary has ARRIVED !!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindCrime

Reaction score
Hey everyone..I just received my 2nd module in the mail from bj4rd. That's right...it's Mr. Scary. I also have an SL+ which I like real good !! I have just converted over to Randall amps for the first time. I'm also waiting on a Deluxe form E-Bay & an RM50 combo loaded with a Blackface & a Plexi...

I'll have 5 modules & 2 combos. So Far...I'm LOVIN' this little RM20. I may slap the Deluxe in that & use it in Church on Sundays as a platform for my Pedatrain Jr. Use the RM50 for the brutal, unforgiving stuff at home. For me thats Dokken & Queensryche stuff. Hey...I'm old school 80's (Scorpions, Motley, Whitesnake...you know the stuff). I'll be checking out the Mr. Scary over the weekend.

Throw me a freakin' bone here...I'm 56 & havin' a blast with this Randall gear. I love this forum too !! :lol:

As an owner of those very same 80s inspired modules, I concur they sound great. I have the SL+ setup for Rythm & the Scary for Leads. They are very close in tone. I think the SL+ sounds more compressed & a little darker.

By the way welcome to the club.

The Scary was probably my favorite module in the RM20...don't sem to use it much these days since I have a bunch of other SLO'ish modded modules...but killer lead tone indeed.

Latest posts