• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mystery module (TrainWreck Rocket) *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
I have a chrome face Tweed module that has been modified, but I'm not sure by who. It's supposed to be a Trainwreck design. I've never heard another module that sounds anything like this. It's got a gain level somewhere between a Plexi and an SL+, but it doesn't sound at all like a Marshall to me. It also sounds NOTHING like a Tweed. It's very dynamic and articulate and sounds quite good.
However, I have a few mods coming from Voodoo and JF so I could use the money to help cover those.
Plus $10 shipping.
ConUS Paypal Gift
Cheers,
Jace

It's really hard to describe, but it's no recto.
It's funny, I played it for a bit last night trying to come up with some descriptive words. The more I played it the more I thought maybe I should keep it. It really reminds me of the Appetite for Destruction sound. It has a Marshall texture, but not a Marshall flavor. I think I'm gonna keep it guys. Sorry for the tease.

I've decided to let this go after all. I know, I know. :oops:
I have to pick up a Decimator Pro Rack G, so a few modules have to go. Same price; $150 shipped. Personally I prefer this one with EL34s and the gain on full. Give it a try. It's very unique sounding.

I am the one that modded this Tweed module. IT is based on a trainwreck rocket preamp. It has a Marshall crunch simular to a JTM. Rodney

Yep, it used to belong to me and type_o was the person I got it from. Has it's own voice for sure and sounds very cool. Not sure how it found it's way here though...must have been a long strange trip. :D

This thing really intrigues me, but I have modules coming from Pete, Antonin, Trace, Rob, and Hilly.

Just got in today and wow. This is an awesome module. Just enough gain on it but very defined sounding. Ran it through my strat with lace sensors and mid boost kit, just plain awesome. Thanks for the deal and fast shipping.