NAMM --news

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoD21 said:
Will the Ultra Curve be the basically the same amp (as far as gain stage etc) as the Ultra XL? I heard that this is why Randall has not bothered to ship any Ultra XLs with the new all black face plates.

Can anyone confirm it's the same amp?

ultra curve has the same gain stage as the ultra xl.

JKD said:
kylendm said:
Whats the RM1250???

RM12 with a 50W power amp built in? :twisted:

correct.

RD/Steve said:
LoD21 said:
Will the Ultra Curve be the basically the same amp (as far as gain stage etc) as the Ultra XL? I heard that this is why Randall has not bothered to ship any Ultra XLs with the new all black face plates.

Can anyone confirm it's the same amp?

ultra curve has the same gain stage as the ultra xl.

so an ultra XL with and small EQ pedal built in instead of the B/M/T dials

^ You just inspired something :p
poster49410631.jpg

I can't wait to own a rack with a couple of nice Curves. LOL.

no.mop said:
Shinozoku said:
^ You just inspired something :p
poster84738031.jpg

Why is one bigger than the other? :lol:

I just thought exactly that....

She's either saying 'dayum my boobs are wonky' or 'look at that week-*** EQ curve' :lol:

gtr31 said:
Paging ,R/D Steve .
-
With Namm a couple of weeks away can you give more info on the new stuff you guys will have at the show?

Ecoustic module ?

That would be really excellent :!: I might have to give Salvation a ring on that idea to see which module to send him for the mod :)

no.mop said:
Thought I replied to this earlier :lol: Actually, one is popping out of the top of her corset and I just censored it with the mockup ;)

EDIT: Better? :p
poster49410631.jpg

Shinozoku said:
no.mop said:
Thought I replied to this earlier :lol: Actually, one is popping out of the top of her corset and I just censored it with the mockup ;)

EDIT: Better? :p
poster49410631.jpg

from here it looks like the right one is popping out, but its 2x the size of the left..

Her implants slipped. She's detracting from the module. Why oh why do some women want them that big? What's the difference between the above picture and this one?

cows.jpg

The cows are more prettier.

Julia said:
What's the difference between the above picture and this one?

Human males tend to disagree with that statement

and I'm getting a "dirty deeds, done with sheep" kind of shiver from your post :lol:

Julia said:
Her implants slipped. She's detracting from the module. Why oh why do some women want them that big? What's the difference between the above picture and this one?

cows.jpg

:lol: Actually, if you look at the unedited pic, those are natural, she's just a bigger girl :p

I ain't complainin though :D

To each their own :)

What were we talking about again? :lol:

Oh yeah! NAMM :D

*continues to drool over the RM22 and Ultra Curve*

Latest posts