NAMM stuff

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Steve

Reaction score
Figured it's time to let you guys in on a little NAMM preview. (I know...I know...stop I'm blushing... :lol: )

In addition to the new NUNO amps, we will be intrducing this little monster. (JKD is gonna flip) Also, there will be a new palomino color offered...a cream (ivory) color as opposed to the camel color. The cream is killer looking by the way. The camel color will be available by special order. I suggest getting one now. There is also some new lower level stuff of which I'm sure you guys could care less. Lastly...there are new modules in development, but they are not going to be ready for NAMM. Stay tuned though...very cool things on the horizon.

I will update as more stuff becomes available.

By the way...be looking for the below at Funky Munky shortly.

lynch50.jpg

can you give any info on the modules in development? like what amp or artist sound they are modeled after.

i would...but then i'd have to kill you. some big time guys though. (and amp makers)

patience...all you need is patience. yeah, yeah.

Cool on the Lynch 50 hd..

..Hey Steve any word on the Black alligator ..is it possible ?
are you still working on it?
I will stop bugging you now ..lol

black alligator is still being decided upon. perosnally...i don't care for the green.

i hoping to help this become a possibility.

Thanks so much Steve .

Honestly I think you will move a lot more in the black .
plus it kinda gives it a seperate look from the 100 .

just cool , but I guess Mr. L would have to sign off on it .

thanks again
cheers!!

RD/Steve said:
Figured it's time to let you guys in on a little NAMM preview. (I know...I know...stop I'm blushing... :lol: )

In addition to the new NUNO amps, we will be intrducing this little monster. (JKD is gonna flip) Also, there will be a new palomino color offered...a cream (ivory) color as opposed to the camel color. The cream is killer looking by the way. The camel color will be available by special order. I suggest getting one now. There is also some new lower level stuff of which I'm sure you guys could care less. Lastly...there are new modules in development, but they are not going to be ready for NAMM. Stay tuned though...very cool things on the horizon.

I will update as more stuff becomes available.

By the way...be looking for the below at Funky Munky shortly.

lynch50.jpg

muahahahhaaaaa!

:twisted:

RD/Steve said:
There is also some new lower level stuff of which I'm sure you guys could care less.

This is the kind of statement I like to hear.
It means the people on this site all buy mostly pro level stuff.
It also means that the people selling the stuff know the difference, too.
It shows respect that you're not gonna try to push anything but the best stuff you have.
Sure, I bought a Randall RH 200 head a while back. Used it for a backup for a few years. Not a bad amp! But I'd never use it as my main rig.
And BTW, I got most of my money back out of it when I sold it 5 years later. A great value :)
It still kicks ***!

bj4rd said:
can you give any info on the modules in development? like what amp or artist sound they are modeled after.

I'll be checking back on these....................