New Dude

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bewitagos1

Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to thank you all for helping me decide to purchase an RM100. (should be here anyday) I've been chasing tone for years, Mesa Triaxis/SimlaClass 2:90, Diamond Jubliee, but have never been satisfied. Probably drawn here for the same reason most of you are here. The tone I've been looking for (what I hear in my head anyway) is a hard driven modern tone that oozes like sin out of my speakers. so in the near future I'll be asking your opinion on options and again, thanks for all of your knowledge and willingness to share it.

Jimmie

Welcome to the land of Never ending tone!! Lots of good guys here to help with any questions you have. Rock on!! 8)
Dan

Welcome!
I was also a Triaxis 290 man, but this stuff (when modded) blows it out of the water!

Mailman1971 said:
Welcome to the land of Never ending tone!! Lots of good guys here to help with any questions you have. Rock on!! 8)
Dan
What Dan said!!!!Welcome

The Triaxis was good for its time and I see they are holding their value, but I haven't heard anyone keying in on the modern tones like these RM100"s do. I'm currently building a studio in the loft of my barn, (tired of being dressed down by my six year old daugher for drownin out Sponge Bob) I have a Korg D32XD for the time being but intend to upgrade to a dedicated board and try to make that my main gig. Well, enough of that, you guys rock, pun intended. Thanks again for the kind welcome. :D

Jimmie