New mod announcement: Dumble OD Special

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VitaminG said:
I'd love to think that mine was one you were working on. Still haven't heard confirmation from the seller that it's been shipped to you.
Any idea who the shipper was? PM me to discuss.

Rob, I pmd you. Just wanted to say I have been using my ODS mod a lot.. such a great sound for leads. Very dynamic. Touch and volume control sensitive. Balanced tones. You really did it Rob. Listen to my clips on the Jaded Faith site. Amazing module!

Rod said:
Rob, I pmd you. Just wanted to say I have been using my ODS mod a lot.. such a great sound for leads. Very dynamic. Touch and volume control sensitive. Balanced tones. You really did it Rob. Listen to my clips on the Jaded Faith site. Amazing module!

I expect a "Politician" cover out of you now. Ford version of course. I want to hear if your solo is better than TAG's which he said is better than Robben Ford's, and if you can play a better 5 minute solo than Eddie Van Halen.

Julia said:
Rod said:

I expect a "Politician" cover out of you now. Ford version of course. I want to hear if your solo is better than TAG's which he said is better than Robben Ford's, and if you can play a better 5 minute solo than Eddie Van Halen.
Very funny...TAG....what a trip....

Just received and played this module...WOW! The sound is wonderful, it oozes with almost ebow-ish sustain on some settings. Surprisingly, this module really works well with my playing, surprising beacause of my metal tendancies. I have lots of mellow material that I never could get a proper tone for leads- it was either too gainy or too clean on other modules- this OD special sits on a different level- clean, yet tons of sustain! Love it, well done Rob, truly unique!

to think I almost flipped this before even getting it, I need some medication!

crankyrayhanky said:
Just received and played this module...WOW! The sound is wonderful, it oozes with almost ebow-ish sustain on some settings. Surprisingly, this module really works well with my playing, surprising beacause of my metal tendancies. I have lots of mellow material that I never could get a proper tone for leads- it was either too gainy or too clean on other modules- this OD special sits on a different level- clean, yet tons of sustain! Love it, well done Rob, truly unique!

to think I almost flipped this before even getting it, I need some medication!
Glad you didn't sell it Ray before playing it... Iwas wondering about your meds...

As am I Ray! I really was hoping you would give this one a spin before moving it. I know how GAS can be, but the ODS is a VERY unique tone and one that's not often covered by anything else.

Glad you kept it and it met/exceeded your expectations!

I have a video I worked on yesterday featuring this mod...hopefully no digi distortion on this one! I think my problem before was when I Bounce to Disk, I neglected to change from 24>16bit.

Latest posts