new module sneak peek

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Steve

Reaction score
i decided to let the cat out of the bag. expect this one around summer NAMM.

curve.jpg

that looks like the hypothetical kh-3 someone came up with a long whike back, is it solid state?

:shock: Steve, that looks awesomely promising. Are you in a position to disclose what the tone is going to be like?

killer photo. looks like me after a lunch at buffalo wild wings. :lol: (with dougie no less)

we just got the proto back from our vendor today, and i haven't had the chance of playing with it yet. (been enjoying the hell out of the new nuno head) i can say that dougie really takes this stuff to heart, and wants to put out the best possible product. he hasn't signed off on it yet...and is tweaking it as we speak. (er...type?!?)

on monday, i'll get the skinny on the specifics if you want.

be afraid...be very afraid...

Very ,very cool of you Steve to give us the insight ..thanks ..

Im sure it will sound great ,and I agree definetly looks like it could achieve the Mesa MK lead tones and Petrucci rythm that every one has been asking for ..as well as a lot of other tones ..great potential

Steve, that is sweet!

Can't wait to get ahold of one so I can modify the EQ bands... :D

Pete

RD/Steve said:
i decided to let the cat out of the bag. expect this one around summer NAMM.

curve.jpg

Wow. That's awesome.

Something I was thinking about yesterday....would it be possible to wire one of the module slots to work in the effects loop? You could have an eq module, chorus, delay, reverb, etc. I'd gladly give up a slot for something like that.