New modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyndra

Reaction score
Im a firm believer that there needs to be a Diezel or Hughes & Kettner module made. :twisted:

Deizel would be nice, for sure!

Also... since I'm fairly new to the MTS scene... are there any more "british" style modules, maybe in the HiWatt or Orange style?

I'm a firm believer that this could have been in anyone of the other 10 threads made on this subject already ;)

At the end of the day and I don't know if it's a limitation of the MTS platform but a lot of the current modules sound (and sometimes feel) so similar that there can't be honestly that many more modules to come.

The root of many of these sounds is typically a modded Marshall platform or a modded High Gain (pick your brand) platform so I don't think this is too surprising.

Lets hope Randall/Egnater surprises us with the next one, here is what we know is on the way:

1. Egnater COD+ - gained up 'Dumble' style ????
2. Egnater 'Ty Tabor' - no idea what this is going to sound like, cover everything from AC30 through to Grail? :D