New rig-shot...just because :D

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Sweet! :twisted:

Rigshot_021808.jpg

SacredGroove said:
How is that wah? Can you compare it to the Bad Horsie2?

It's about the same as a BH2 as far as range of effect(I used to own one) but doesn't get so buried under high gain.

I think I liked the Contour Wah feature on the BH2 better than the 'WOW' mode on the Lynch..although they're close to being the same sorta deal.

All the Morley pedals seem to have too much action in the last part of the sweep for my liking and too subtle at the beginning for a long range...could be tuned better maybe?

Juggernaut said:
Looks Killer, I'm jealous. I want an M4 to go with my LB, I had ot cancel my order. :x BUT theres a 16 week wait for the next batch, so that'll give me plenty of time to save up :D

..well, there was a complete rig on eBay couple of days ago...coulda scored that for a little less than new.

I swore for half a year that all I needed was the Randall but GAS got the better of me so I sold a bunch of stuff (again) and pounced on the one for sale on here :D

You see why I was interested in the Juggernaut's tho...look how my taste in guitars has turned...I'd love basically a Gutierrez version of that Schecter..maybe with a trem :D

Problem is, Schecter = $400, Gut = $1800+ ;)

:) Yea I understand that.... I now have 4, yes 4 Gutierrez guitars, I have the Juggernaut "copperhead", the Juggernaut "prototype", the Buddha "prototype", and a custom made Travel guitar (steinbergerish) thats being made now, with a Floyd Rose Speedloader. :)

But I'm definetely gonna get the M4 eventually. :D