New Rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seano

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Multi purpose post here.....

First off, I am the brand new owner of an RM4 loaded with a blackface, plexi, Pete modded SL+ and a KH3. With the help and guidance of RD/Steve I put this rig together:
NewRig002.jpg

As you can see I have the ISP Decimator, which I run in the serial loop. And a G Major which I run after the RM4 to give me two stereo outs. When running one cab I use the Rane SM26 to mix my w/d/w signals into a stereo mix. When running two cabs I bypass this and run straight into my power amps with the one dry signal from the RM4 and the two wet signals from the G Major:
NewRig003.jpg

(don't worry, already saving up for the Randall power amp)

And here is the whole rig:
NewRig001.jpg

The cabs actually have the Randall Mic outputs so I run the outer 2x12's with effects and the inner set of 2x12's are dry. So, it is kinda w/d/d/w.

Luckily for me, our sound guy is a guitar junkie as well and actually loves running three outs (w/d/w) to the board and out front for me.

I just played my first gig with this set this past Saturday and people were tripping over themselves to tell me how good it sounded. I used the SL+ for my main rhythm tone and I can't say enough good things about what Pete did to this module. It was good before, but it is freakin' amazing now!

So, Pete...........once again, THANKS DUDE!

it is only awesome because of that amazing Pete Modded SL+!

That thing is AWESOME sounding dude! :D

I am totally loving the tone and panning it in stereo with the effects on the outside just makes it sound HUGE!

I can't thank you and RD/Steve enough!

Wow awesome rig....
Is there any recorded stuff with the w/d/w signals? ^^
Would love to hear that :wink:

none as of yet.......

However, I will post some as soon as I get a decent recording and everything.

Unfortunately, between work, family and gigging I really don't have a lot of time for recording. But our sound guy sometimes likes to do live recordings of us. If I can find a track that really shows off the tone of the rig and effects I will post it with the quickness.

Latest posts