New RM4s for $499

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
Beyond Eleven has RM4s right now for $499.
Brand new and still smelling of factory worker sweat.
chinese_factory_workers.top.jpg

I wonder how they have them at $100 less than anyone else. Beyond Eleven scares me. They seem to sell gear for way too cheap and get gear out many months before it is officially released. Has anyone here dealt with them before?

Mister Joshua said:
I wonder how they have them at $100 less than anyone else. Beyond Eleven scares me. They seem to sell gear for way too cheap and get gear out many months before it is officially released. Has anyone here dealt with them before?
I agree, Joshua. It is a bit curious how they always seem to have the latest before it's available. I think they order direct, but advertise in advance. I have not done any deals with them personally. I hope someone that has pipes up.

I wouldn't trust them they listed Ian mods for months saying in stock and would never answer my emails on them that I wrote about them (I sent 4-5).

BTW: Here is the link in question.
http://www.beyondeleven.com/Randall-RM4-MTS-Series-RM4-Pre-amp-Randall-RM4-p/randall-rm4.htm?e=Y

Seems a little fishy. Wonder if thye are on the BBB or maybe someone has gotten something from them. I had never heard of them till tonight. I think they are just looking for you Email address "discount club" and sell it... then again I could be wrong....... its happened

They've been around awhile...I think they are a drop ship company, meaning the'll have things listed and may not be able to produce for a long time. Other transactions could go super smooth- they basically play middle man between the manufacturer & the consumer

If I get anything Randall related new I deal with Funky Munky - they've always been great with my past purchases.

I attempted to buy my RM1250 from Beyond Eleven. I made a payment of $2200 and days later they still didn't ship the unit. I called them and they said the RM1250 was not actually in stock at their facilty since they drop ship directly from Randall. The salesman claimed to be working with Randall to have one built for me since they had none is stock and were no longer in production.....I canceled the order!!

I called Music123 and had it at more door 2 days later!!

Disciple said:
If I get anything Randall related new I deal with Funky Munky - they've always been great with my past purchases.

Yup Jon at FMM is excellent and I also use Curt at SquidMusic.

No one else gets my new MTS business as both of these locations have proved time and time again they have excellent customer service and great prices! 8)

Cool. 8)
Thanks fellas!!
If anyone has actually bought from them and received thier item, I'd like to hear about that too. It sounds like they are a pretty sketchy outfit.

Beyond eleven is bs....I have sent numerous emails regarding lead time on Randall products with not one response.

Beyond 11 as far as I know is a drop ship company, meaning not in stock. They send the order to Randall who then ships it to you. I can't say I've heard any good stories about them. Squid or Funky would be better choices.

Beyond 11 is actually in the process of setting up a store front location here in Milwaukee. Lots of US music stuff in the brick and mortar store but they've been taking their time opening because it sounds as tho internet sales are off the charts. From the amount of gear hanging in the yet to be opened store, I'd say they are a pretty high volume dealer. I have yet to check out the online store but have driven by and window gawked quite a few times in the past waiting impatiently for the store to open.

kurtisqpublic said:
Beyond 11 is actually in the process of setting up a store front location here in Milwaukee. Lots of US music stuff in the brick and mortar store but they've been taking their time opening because it sounds as tho internet sales are off the charts. From the amount of gear hanging in the yet to be opened store, I'd say they are a pretty high volume dealer. I have yet to check out the online store but have driven by and window gawked quite a few times in the past waiting impatiently for the store to open.

So their physical store is like their internet store. They show you what you want, but you just can't get it yet. :lol: