New track featuring the Mighty T2!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brother.mack

Reaction score
First off, Gday! Im a first time visitor to the Randall forums.

I noticed a lack of T2 samples on here so i decided to post a track i recently recorded at a local studio here in Warrnambool, Australia called Noise Studio. Im very happy with the result and i LOVE the tone i got from my T2.

Just click here to go to the myspace page of my project The Departed. The track is called "The End of the Parade"

All the rhythm tracks are T2 thru a Marshall JCM900 cab and running a Maxon OD808 inline. Hearing it by itself its essentially a "rock" tone but in the mix in my humble opinion it sounds massive :)

(the lead was done at a latter date using amp farm)

Anyways, enjoy. I hope this helps anyone trying to find good samples of the T2. Its a top amp.

(ps, i posted this in the V2/T2 section also)

Yeah it sounds very "Killswitch Engage-like" big and fat
I expected a fizzier tone but I can say despite the bad compression on myspace it sounds good like a real tube amp.
Too bad here in Italy I can't find the V2 and the T2 but only the MTS series.
________
Uhwh

Thats a shame cos its such a nice amp. Well worth ordering one in from another country.

I forget that its not "tube" alot of the time. I still cant believe the tone i get from it. Very tight, defined but still warm enough so it doesn't sound scratchy and lifeless like most solid state amp distortions. This is the case even when using it with emg pickups which are notorious for sounding very clinical.

Love it!

loved what I heard!!!
And I am REALLY not into bands that are in your genre. But its undeniably a better mousetrap. I never knew of the T2...but now I respect what they can do in the hands of talented artists.
I liked the changes and dynamics in the song (Parade)...although it could have been shorter...audiences that like the genre will be happy that its long..especially live.
Who did the drumming,mate? Very frenetic, and good.
You are a killer musician...good to know ya.
-GtrGeorge

Thanks heaps dude. Im really glad you like the track. And you are right, it is a little bit long :)

All the instruments and vocals were performed by me. I should have some more mp3s up pretty soon and i plan on getting a bunch of musicians together the perform it live. Should be fun!

Thanks again for your comment :)

I can't believe one guy could put all that down single handed - wow! :shock:

Clearly, you are an awesome all round musician. Hats off, mate...that was amazing!

Cheers guys :)

Not sure what the go with Myspace cutting the track. Pretty odd. Its cool, ill have that track up for free download soon on www.adambmetal.com so you can just grab it from there if you want.

Thanks again for you kind words guys!

Latest posts