• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NFS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
I love this amp. I love combining tubes in the power section. Does not agree with my lower back... I use it strictly at home and I will hate to see it go, if it sells, but I just have too many amps.

Package 1:
I'm looking to get $1300/OBO shipped in the good ol' US 48. No modules included and will come with tubes (JJ 6L6 & JJ EL34 mix). Comes with D2F amp cover as well; a $50-$60 value.

Package 2:
I'm looking to get $2300/OBO shipped in the good ol' US 48. Three modules included (your choice between: DLX, BMAN, EG3/4, SL2) and will come with tubes (JJ 6L6 & JJ EL34 mix). In addition: a MidiMate (pre-programmed) AND 7 pin midi cable! Comes with D2F amp cover as well; a $50-$60 value.

I can throw in a power cable if needed.

Tested and drewiv approved. 8)

**MODULES ARE NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE** (I really don't want to sell any modules, they are just included to entice a NEW modular buyer.)

I can supply more pics if needed. In good (used) shape. Black tolex if you can't see. Questions? PM me.

No trades please. See "too many amps" above for reasoning.

I cannot ship this overseas. It weighs over the USPS 70# limit and shipping UPS or FedEx would not be worth it to anyone.

96b55ca8d7d361479cae23a41eb45503_zps6552a0f3.jpg

c8437dff5fe935bea2ced0d3311d2656_zps8d82509a.jpg

Dang...wish this was up when I was looking not too long ago. Dig my MOD50, but would rather have the 3 slots.
Did you retolex it? GLWS!

nitrous12 said:
Did you retolex it? GLWS!

I did not retolex tha amp. I believe Bruce did a small run of all black MOD100s at some point.

Big Daddy said:
How does that dual RVerb sound?

Looks impressive!!!

H

I love the RVerb. I was considering cuting down on the module inventory, but I went through them all and can find something about each on I figuratively "can't live without." So, since I own them and they're paid for - I'm keeping them all. :D

Any interest? Price is negotiable to the current market value. I haven't seen one of these sell since I purchased this one and this is what I paid for it, plus shipping costs. I'm assuming they're a rare bird and I don't want to take too much of hit on a sale. I'd rather keep it than take a huge loss and have to lack this beast up for shipping.

Lots of interest with the reduced price, but no one has pulled the trigger just yet.

Still available, folks... for now.

I cannot ship this overseas. It weighs over the USPS 70# limit and shipping UPS or FedEx would not be worth it to anyone.

I only wish I could ship overseas as this would have been sold twice already. :(

Bump it back up.

stemlife said:
I would have jumped on this 2 years ago before modding my RM100...

You cannot believe the amount of times I've heard that. :)

This is a GREAT amp. The down side for me is: weight and floor space occupied by MidiMate on stage. If I end up keeping it, I will have a 6 button midi switch made. If these aren't issues, this is really best amp $ can buy, IMO. Slowly talking myself into keeping it. Where can I get a 6 channel amp for $1300? :(

stemlife said:
Good thing I looked in here! Thats a nice midi pedal!!!

It is, indeed. I contacted them and they got back to me nearly instantaneously. They can add firmware for the MOD100 AND they can add onboard power, to use a 7 pin MIDI cable (for a nominal charge). If this sits here for the weekend and the Foglifter gets installed, don't be surprised if this amp vanishes from the classifieds and I have a pedal on order.

Latest posts