NGD...SG Content!!! Muy Bueno!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKMV12

Reaction score
I just got one of the best deals ever, considering the circumstances.

I just traded a Line 6 Spider III 75 for a Epiphone SG G-400 in almost new condtion!! I've been trying to sell the amp for a month or two and said to myself "i'm never going to sell this thing; no one is going to want this P.O.S. Unless i could fool a beginner into buying it, but that is unlikely." I got a email about a trade this morning and to make a long and suspicious story short, we just traded amp for guitar and i am a happy man!

As if things couldn't get better, i just got an email inquiring about a clarinet i've been deperately trying to sell for the past six months. Selling for $800 and i split it with my parents. That is $400 i will have at my disposal. I can retube my Randall RM80 and send my Ultra Lead module to Pete for his Mesa Mark Series mod!. Not official yet, but i'm sure i will have it sold by the end of the coming week!!

Now i know your all waiting for pics of this beauty so here you go:

_c687355_image_0.JPG

_c687356_image_0.JPG

_c687357_image_0.JPG

_c687358_image_0.JPG

_c687360_image_0.JPG

_c687361_image_0.JPG

Sorry for the bad quality on a few. My camera is being difficult again. Haven't played it really, but i'm sure it is infinitely better than the Spider. That finish is beautiful. I never saw myself having an SG; i was never fond of the shape, but i love it. I was hoping for cash, but this deal was too good to not take.

I finally have a fixed bridge guitar with mahogany body and set neck. The exact specs i've been looking for. I was hoping for a ESP LTD EC-401, but this is just as nice.

I haven't tried it yet, but if i don't really like the p'ups, any suggestions for new ones??? I'm thinking going SD passives. I have EMG's, but i'm thinking it might be time to try some nice passives. I play mostly metal; melodic death metal, metalcore, death metal, thrash metal, heavy metal...just about any metal you can think of. Ideas? As far as actives go, i was thinking Blackouts or Livewires, but i'm not sure if actives in this SG would be a good idea. It just doesn't look like a "active pickups" type of guitar.

Thanks, John.

Nice man!!!Hey I bought my daughter the gothic version of that and pulled the pickups and put in Dimarzio Super D and a Steve morse neck,very sweet combo.

wow...****....i just found out the person asking about that clarinet is a scammer. Typed her name into google and found stuff saying to beware. I fear i will never get it sold. It's been six months and three inquiries....two being scams.