• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer available

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRegal

Reaction score
I've come to my senses and am going to keep the Diezel.
Thanks guys for looking.

I wasn't going to post this here, but did so at Mattfig's suggestion, since I am seeking mts in trade... even if partial. It's a great opportunity to trade away some of the modules you may not use towards a pretty killer amp!
For Sale: Diezel Herbert Head (serial #00A/046) - $2800 + shipping & paypal fees(continental U.S.) I'm really interested in cash + trades for custom modules and mts stuff. See my sig for a list of the mts stuff I already have.

You are looking at a Diezel Herbert purchased from UltraSound in New York City in 2005. The Herbert is 180Watts of pure tube power. This highly sought after 3 channel amp has been retubed and well cared for. It is in excellent condition and sounds amazing. Currently it has a matched quad of Ruby EL34BSTR's and 2 Ruby 6L6's in the power section(yes, you can mix tubes in this head) and JJ/Tesla Gold Pin 12AX7's in the preamp.

I have yet to play through a better sounding/flexible high gain head. The clean channel is huge sounding with tons of headroom. The crunch channel is the most flexible and can go from edgy clean to plexi to singing gain... think British flavored gain. And the Lead channel has tons of gain on tap yet remains very musical. Regardless how much gain is used the notes still remain very focused and articulate. You definitely wont need an overdrive pedal with this amp. Another feature that makes this head super flexible is the "mid cut" function that allows you to shape the mids on any channel and can be switched in and out via midi. The "Master" section has 2 master volumes and a presence and resonance for the poweramp. On the back of the amp you also have options: a switchable series loop, a series loop, a parallel loop, and midi in and through, as well as a tuner out and a direct, speaker compensated out. And it is completely midi controllable. I've used a T.C. Electronic G-System as well as a voodoo labs ground control to switch channels and functions without any issues. For more details and sound clips go HERE

See more pics here
1.jpg

Who are you directing that to? SR or Mikal?

I'm sure either parties are interested in trying each setup out. My buddy had a Herbert a few months ago and it was pretty killer.

I would do bad bad things for this amp. Unfortunately I just traded cars last month, so no joy here. Good luck on your sale, I'm sure it will go fast.

Guy's, I've had this amp for all of 7years and it is a killer amp. I don't have to sell it... and probably shouldn't, LOL. It does have features I wish either Randall or Egnater had, like dual master volumes, a switchable loop, and a mid contour.
The intriguing thing about the mts stuff, as you guys well know, is the ability to have 3 or 4 of your favorite, but completely different amps in the same rig.
I received my first Salvation Mods, Masholdano, module for the first time tonight, WOW! I'm enjoying trying different modules out... I think both the GTO Judge and the Xtacy sound great.
I noticed awhile ago that my ear is changing on an almost daily basis, so why not try different modules... spend $200-$400 instead of flipping $2K & $3K amps.
I thought it'd be kinda of cool to offer the Diezel Herbert here for trade & cash. When's the last time you plunked down $3k for an amp in one shot?
I did 2 or 3 times in my life... thats alot of dough in one shot... My wife wasn't very happy with me either :) And honestly, I'm just gonna turn around and buy some modules anyhow. So, let's help each other out. Tell me what you'd be willing to trade and make me an offer. I'll take all serious offers into consideration. I'm interested in trying some other modded modules... like the Benzin, Chuppacabra, JF's Xtacy... or some of the Egnater dual modules. Heck, I might even consider a rack setup again.
@Mikal69, tell me what you have... looks like some pretty nice mods in your sig.

Latest posts